Cemeteries Photographed by - Allen Wheatley
2018 - With the loss of RootsWEB I have been moving my
data to a site I pay for instead of the 'free' rootsweb.
I started photographing just my relatives in their cemeteries but found
I needed to go back often to get newly found cousins. So I
switched to getting complete cemeteries. Now I rarely go to a
cemetery because of relatives therein, I just enjoy getting all the pictures
and sharing with you. Please copy any for your personal records
but since you do not own them, please note that they came from http://teafor2.com
if you republish them.
teafor2.com is committed to Your Privacy
- Your information about yourself is yours and teafor2.com is not going to
publish anything about you that you do not want published
What does teafor2.com collect ?
Nothing about you is collected from your visit to teafor2.com except what you
purposely enter yourself:
- Guest Book entries
- Email sent to teafor2.com
What does teafor2.com do with your information?
- Information about you is not used any where else than on teafor2.com
- The cemetery data on teafor2.com is that which is available from reading
tombstones, SSDI records, or available on genealogy sites.
- Should any data about you need to be deleted, please email Cemeteries@teafor2.com
for prompt attention to your request.
- As with privacy, accuracy is important too. Please email Cemeteries@teafor2.com
should any information need to be corrected.
Children "Friendly" Content Only
- All information on teafor2.com should be acceptable to all people,
especially children. Should any data on teafor2.com be
offensive, email Cemeteries@teafor2.com
- Should any link from teafor2.com point to an objectionable site, again
Changes to this Policy
- Changes can be made at any time. The intent will remain the